When exploring the areas throughout the dream-scape, it’s possible to run into a teleport trigger. When this happens, the player will suddenly appear elsewhere within the area.
Some teleport triggers will only be present for the current dream, while others will always be there.
- If the Elderly Woman is present in Kyoto, one of the houses by the tree garden near the river will have a teleport trigger. This one will take the player to the back of another house.
- Walking by the scaffolding in Kyoto can cause the player to teleport onto it.
- In The Natural World where the Lion is, if you continue walking into it, it will send you back a few steps.
- In The Natural World where the Tortoise is, walking into it will send you back many steps. After the enlargement if you try walking into it again, it will then just link you. (See Tortoise page for links)
- Walking near the river at the opposite side where the giant statues are in Kyoto, will teleport into a fenced closed area between the hand and the foot statue.
- One of the cliff edges in The Natural World will teleport the player to another cliff.
- When the two sumo fighters are present, walking into them will cause the player to teleport inside of the Flesh Tunnels.
- There is another trigger at the entrance of the Flesh Tunnels that will teleport the player directly in the middle of the ring.
- In the Violence District, there are four known triggers. One of them is on the balcony/ledge, and will teleport the player in front of a dead hanging woman. The other is right next to the hanging woman, when walking past her, it's possible that the player will be teleported right back in front of her. The third trigger is in the alleyways, and can teleport the player inside of one of the warehouses. The fourth is in the streets, and will teleport the player back a couple feet.
- Kids Tossing a Ball occasionally teleportss you to a random room within the Temple Dojo.
- The Lions in The Natural World can teleport you a few steps back when running into them. This can also cause the dream to end shortly after.